The Eco-Compatt series is designed to compact swarf produced by mechanical removal operations, thus obtaining a product with a much smaller volume, and therefore easier to handle, store, transport and with a much lower water and emulsion oil residue compared to non-compacted swarf in natural state.
The Eco-Compatt series is suitable for controlled lathes, automatic lathes, controlled milling machines, controlled machining centres with production of steel and aluminum, spheroidal cast Iron and plastic.
System of high quality, outstanding simplicity and incredible flexibility.
– Reduction of visual environmental impact
– reduction of 70-80% of environmental pollution due to transport
– reduction of the use of the fork-lift truck (risk reduction) of 90-95%
– reduction in operator time of 90-95%
– reduction in storage space of 90-95%
– increasing in sales price due to lower transport cost