- all cubes for horizontal plane workstations includes both centring methods.
1st method – provided with a bullet-hole size 50 h7 and slots for align tools.
2nd method – on the bottom provided with two finished faces which housing threated bullet-holes for the side alignment.
- result of the most recent research. They can be adapted on all new machines, as they are higher as all others available and because they have a higher Y work field.
- all 9 shapes are available in two standard types.
1st standard prefinished:
This product is available with both centring methods (as shown in A) and has even more on the side parts a surplus of metal for the refining at the clients workstation. Due to this method it is possible to reach the maximum of precision because therefore you can remove tolerance measures.
2nd standard finished
This product is available with both centring methods (as shown in A) and finished in the standard version corresponding to those available on the market.
- an incredibly high range of measures for one product
- you have one product code for the same size but you can chose among three different materials
Fe 510c UNI EN 10025 Cast iron G30 UNI 5007 Aluminium Pal Si Mg Mn UNI 9006/ 4
And you can chose also the one which fits best your needs (working with several pieces or way of work), maintaining nevertheless the zero point.
ALL THREE MATERIALS ARE TREATED WITH HARDENING TECHNIQUES.
- both main products of cubes, the square cube with a squared segment head and the rectangular cube without space between the basement on the short size, are available in 9 different samples:
1° sample – prefinished
2° sample – finished
3° sample – with network of holes M10-12-16
4° sample – with network of holes M12-12-16 + spot-facing 15-18-26 h7.
5° sampe – network of holes M10-12-16 + tempered bush dia 10-12-16 h7.
6° sample – network of holes M10-12-16 + tempered bush diam 10-12-16 h7 + elicell
7° sample – with T 14-18 h8 slots
8° sample – for manual change overplates
9° sample – for quick change overplates.
- it is possible to ask for personalized measures which will be billed as semi-standard.
- possible predisposition for all Jvonne cubes:
It is possible to include the innovative system for the pallet positioning in plane workstations. With this system, a quick change of cubes is possible without the need of screws, tools or dowel pins. With just one step you can fix, align and centre.